It’s true, we love installing utilities in a wide-open field with the sun shining down on our hard hats and no underground encumbrances in sight. But, more often than not, we find ourselves in a tight alley, a congested street right of way, or in the interior of a building under construction. If only that were the end of the challenges but for good measure add fiber in the way, deep existing utilities for connections, traffic, and all the peculiarities of congested work sites, and you have the conditions for the work we do best. Past work includes:
• Site utilities for a 250,000+ sq. ft. research facility on a site the @size of a city block.
• Interior digging on a new sporting goods store with limited overhead clearances.
• Directional boring new conduit at one of the busiest intersections in Lincoln.
• Site utilities on UNL’s busy city campus on a large new building project.
• Excavation of contaminated soil at an operational industrial facility.
Anybody in construction knows that “stuff” can and does happen. The key to our success is working with like-minded general contractors, subcontractors, owners and engineers who want the “unknown” discovered and worked around in a safe, professional manner.